Sunday, January 10, 2010

days 8, 9 & 10

It was bound to happen...I got a bit behind in posting. I am back in class and it is 'writing intensive' so my focus has been on DEADLINES. I still manage to snap away, camera in purse or pocket.
So day 8...take a little boy to  Mulberry Street Pizza and give him p-sketti! Meatball, pineapple pizza and lemonade. He will decide how best to eat it. First, take all the pinapple off of the pizza and put it in the lemonade. Then scrape all of the cheese off of the pizza with your bottom teeth. Eat spaghetti with your hands and dip your hands in the lemonade. while I am not sure how much actually made it into his tummy, he provided me with an abundance of photos!


















day 9
In support of my photo prompt for today (using camera in cell phone) one of my cats snuggled up to me whilst I was doing one of my 3 reports due this week.  Cuddles lives up to his name only in that when HE wants to cuddle...he will over take anything you are doing and CUDDLE damn it!!!  Today, I did not give in. I had a text book in my lap and computer desk pulled up tight in front of me. I pushed him off of my textbook numerous time before he gave up and lay down next to me. I traded my text book for my computer in my lap and so Cuddles immediately started rubbing the top of his head on the edge of my computer making it very difficult for me to type! I knew I was not going to make it outside to see what just might catch my eye based on school work so I reached for my phone and snapped away.














day 10
Something New!

I am a Christmas baby, so I often get 2 special gifts. this year, I asked for a new camera and a GPS! I am great with freeways and directions however, going to a new area after I get off of the freeway, I sometimes get all turned around. I spent 1 hour lost among the shipping piers in Long Beach whilst trying to find my Doxie meet up pals on the beach! that was humiliating! It was that moment this summer I decided I had to have a GPS. My wonderful family members got together and gave me one for Christmas (yes I got the camera for my birthday). Today, January 10th....I finally got it out of the box. Here is me attempting to understand the written directions. I will be much better off when hubby reads it, sets it up and then TELLS me how to work it!

No comments:

Post a Comment