Monday, January 11, 2010

day 11- My Girls

Anyone who knows me knows, I am THE quintessential mommy. I mothered my dolls, any child I could confiscate, my hamsters and mice, turtles, bunnies...and , well, you get the picture I am sure. So now as I struggle with 'empty nest' issues, I am grateful for these darling furbabies. Cera is the best dog, no really, she is sweet, obedient, smart and takes good care of her little sister, Aly Claire...the little doxie brat child!  Aly Claire is my spoiled doxie daughter who has a wardrobe and a playgroup!
I have 3 cats and they are cuddly and I can stroke them and am occasionally entertained by their antics. They are not keen on walking on a leash or being dressed in holiday sweaters. If my hubby was as passionate about the dogs as I am, I would have another doxie...but, alas, he is not!
So for now, until the four sons I birthed get around to procreating...I can continue to mother...my furbabies!

1 comment:

  1. I would like another fur baby, preferably a long hair doxie but alas that is not to be. I love Aly Claire and Cera and Cera truly is an great dog. Kisses to my fur baby neices and the kitties to.

    ReplyDelete