Thursday, January 7, 2010

Day 7- As good as it looks!

There is no shortage of wonderful goodies to eat...but my very favorite treat is either Ice Cream or pie. Out for our anniversary dinner (a day early cause hubby has to work tomorrow night) we went to Marie Callendars. I went in planning to get hot berry pie a'le mode but they had a new pie. Banana Split! Oh my gosh, the picture was captivating ,of course it was a perfect pie that had not fallen apart in the pic and you could see the layers of bananas, chocolate pudding and whip cream topped with marishino cherries and nuts. Lovely and luscious! We had our meal...I ordered a plate of steamed veggies thinking I would still have room for pie. The veggies were perfectly steams, flavorful and divine...
Sadly, I had no room for pie. We got it to go.
By the time we got home it had slipped and sloshed around and was a bit untidy!
That did not stop me from enjoying it  and being uncomfortably full!

1 comment: