Sunday, January 3, 2010

Day 2 - Bliss!

I am a day behind posting my 365 challenge photos...yesterday, my sis Sweet P and I took our doggies to the park. My little furbaby, Aly Claire, gets so very excited when we go to the dog park. She smiles! She runs and romps and play. Aly is the such a blessing to my life. She gives me a little someone to dote on and she doesnt talk back! Having her has expanded my social circle. We belong to a dachshund playgroup and socialize with many different doxie families. I enjoy it very much but the added bonus is that is has broadened Aly's social skills. This photo 'accidentally' captured her exuberance...I learned from a member of our group to just keep my camera low and pointed in the direction of the action. So I occasionally capture just the right moment. This was THE RIGHT MOMENT!



1 comment:

  1. I love the tongue! What a happy girl! Did you know you can make you photos BIG? Upload them to Flickr or Photobucket and insert the HTML code in your blog post. If you want more details give a shout!

    ReplyDelete