Saturday, January 2, 2010

Challenge 365 Day One


I was lucky enough to go with my sister "Sweet P" to babysit her grand daughter Zoe...my Great Niece whilst her mommy & daddy, Jen & Matt, went to the Laker game. Zoe is the cutest baby resembling her Grandmomma baby pics. This particular night, little Zoe was overtired and filled the night air with the music of CRYING LOUD AND HARD! With her Grammy in tears, Auntie Sonja to the rescue...I bundled her like a burrito and laid her in her favorite napping spot, inserted a pacifier, and she had no choice but to drift off to sleep. My first photo of the New Year was prompted by the little foot escaping from the blankets!

2 comments:

  1. Yay, yay, yay! I'm so excited that you are joining me. Love this photo of baby Zoe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this is so cute! What a great capture!

    ReplyDelete