Thursday, January 21, 2010

Days 19 & 20...better late than never, right?

Day 19- The Palm Tree at the end of the Rainbow


So it is pouring rain in Southern California, which makes all CA drivers crazy and unskilled! Sad but true...
Then add a wonderful beautiful Rainbow that seems to end in a Palm Tree?...Could it be more California!!! I sat in traffic, rolled down my window and subjected my new camera to splashing rain whilst I captured the lovely, yet strange sight. no one honked at me, they probably wished they had a camera in their purse too!










Day 20- Little Ducky Duddle....
...went swimming in a puddle, a puddle, a puddle quite small....
Actually it was Hailing in Sunny So Cal and us girls in the office, like a bunch of children, were squealing and taking pics as if we had never seen it before. My co worker got her tiny duckys off her desk and sent them swimming . they were being knocked over left and right. Yes, even duckys could not float in the pounding hail, but we persevered and I got my drowning ducky picture complete with gigantic hail bombs!

3 comments:

  1. What a fun post. The duckies look like they having fun and the rainbow picture is beautiful and frameable. miss you

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the duckies in the water. I might have to take a pic like this if we get more rain. :)

    ReplyDelete