Saturday, January 16, 2010

day16- Just a pussycat

This is Motor or MoMo as we call him. He is the most dog like cat I have ever come across. Momo talks and begs and enjoys the company of his family. I swear he says hello. He follows my husband around all morning talking the whole time. Mo can often be found wrestling with a piece of furniture as he is here.
He was adopted from a rescue. I found him at a Global Awareness Fair here in the valley after I lost my guinea pigs. He was a tiny kitten being held by the Rescue worker. She told me he was un-adoptable because he had a condition of the eyelids that would need expensive surgery. I fell in love. He had to go home with me but he was too young. I had to wait. His eyes are crossed and his eyelashes grow up under his eyelids. He only required daily eyedrops and is the bestest cat ever!

1 comment:

  1. what a cutie! Our cat thinks he's a puppy too - even rolls over onto his back to have his tummy rubbed :D

    ReplyDelete